- Required for the front radius arm bush removal kit: Radius arm to axle bush OEM RBX101680 and radius arm to body bush OEM RBX101730
- Application: Range Rover Classic, P38, Land Rover Discovery 1&2 and older series Land Rovers
- The tool can be used on the vehicle or with a universal press frame or workshop hydraulic press
- The tool is equivalent to OEM 204-502 and 204-496
- Made in Sheffield. Replacement parts available - Thrust bearing - Part No 1810, Threaded bar - Part No 2317. Adequate and appropriate lubricants to be used on threaded force screws and thrust bearing (Laser Tools Recommends Molybdenum Disulphide Grease (black drive shaft grease)
Save time with this new British designed solution from Laser Tools:
This tool has been specifically designed to remove the radius arm to axle bush RBX101680 and radius arm to body bush RBX101730 on Range Rover Classic, Range Rover P38, Land Rover Discovery 1 and 2 and older series Land Rovers.
Designed and developed by Laser Tools and manufactured by them in Sheffield, this new tool has been developed to allow the professional technician to remove and refit these suspension bushes with the minimum of dismantling required. It can be used on the vehicle, or with a universal press frame or workshop hydraulic press. The tool is equivalent to OEM 204-502 and 204-496. Replacement thrust bearings and threaded rods are available to allow years of professional use.
|MPN||6505, 204-502, 204-496|